Практичне заняття № 4. Тема:Покупки. Товари продовольчі та промислові.
There are some things we have to do every day. Shopping is one of them. Shopping is a part of our daily life. Some people hate it and find it boring. Others consider it very exciting and believe it’s a kind of entertainment. As for me, I'm not a great fan of shopping I understand that I have to deal with it whether I like it or not. When I need something in the way of clothes I go to the department store. There I can buy shoes, hats, knitted goods, household goods and so on. When I want to buy clothes I go to the Ready-Made Clothes departments. Boots and shoes are sold at the Shoe department or the Foot- wear department. To buy socks and stockings we go to the Hosiery department. We can buy buttons, ribbons, lace, tape, thread, needles, pins, handkerchiefs, zippers and such like at the Haberdashery department. To buy cardigans, jumpers, pullovers and knitted underwear we go to the Knitted Goods department. Ladies buy
2. Виконання після текстових вправ
11. Where do ladies usually buy perfume?
1. In your opinion, is it boring to go shopping? 12. Have you ever bought jewellery? Do you know
2. Do you believe that shopping is a kind of en- 13. You often buy books, don't you? Where?
3. Do you know a person who is a great fan of sold?
shopping? Who is he (she)? 15. Where do you go if you want to buy some meat?
5. Do you agree that we have to deal with it 16. What can you buy at the grocer's?
6. Where do you usually buy clothes? and fruit?
7. Where are boots and shoes sold? 18. Where are bread and cakes sold?
8. Where can we buy socks or stockings? 19. Where can you buy milk, butter, cheese and
9. Do you know where we can buy buttons, rib- eggs?
bons, lace, tape and so on? 20. Where do you prefer to buy food? Why?
10. Where can we buy cardigans, jumpers, pullo- 21. In your opinion, is it convenient to buy food in
3. Робота над текстом за профілем спрямування: